Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Today





I am not good at thinking up titles for my posts so please forgive the boring title that I came up with today. :)






We spent a little bit of time outside today; it was so nice. I just wanted to share some of the shots B#4 got.




Our handsome lil' man, B#7





Copper, our Golden Retriever and Octavia, one of our many cats...




Rats, B#4 got a picture of me. She knows I don't like to have my picture taken so she was really sneaky and waited till I wasn't looking. I was picking up some ripe fallen apples. Maybe I'll make an apple pie some time..


B#6 in one of our apple trees.


Mom and B#7, watching us.

I just liked this shot. :D

It was really nice being outside but of course every good has its bad. While taking the pictures B#4 got stung on the stomach by a wasp. She was laying on the grass right next to an apple and accidentally rolled on to the bug. I put some baking soda on the sting and she's fine now. :) Every body's playing 'Dutch Blitz' now. I don't like that game so I chose to do some blogging (My reflexes aren't fast enough for that particular game).

~B#2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, did I get this right, the cat was in the tree with the camera and took a picture of you? @_@ LOL!

Kaylee