Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hats, Hats and more hats



Well, I finally found a hobby I can do...crocheting hats. I have been trying for years to find something I enjoy doing that can be done while DH watches a movie. I started out trying to crochet baby booties after seeing some of a friends baby's booties. I did manage to make a couple of pairs but once I tried a hat I was hooked. The cream colored ones in the picture are made from a pima cotton/tencel yarn, the pink one with the matching booties is made from bamboo/silk yarn and the purple one is made from 100% alpaca yarn, nope its not from our alpacas...although I am hoping the girls will give me some of the yarn that they have spun from our alpacas. Do you think one can crochet too many hats???

Kelly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for mom!
Now you just have to make me one!

~B#2

Anonymous said...

I want one to!

~B#4