Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Fun Website

Okay, I know I said it might be kinda quite on here for a few days with a stomach bug going through our family but I just had to share this fun website I found on Pinterest. Don't ya just love Pinterest? All is pretty quite around here right now with kiddos playing quietly and dad giving baby a bath so I am just poking around on Pinterest adding stuff to my board.

Auntie M, you might like this one for your little one... http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/letter-of-the-week .

 
I have been working with the boys on learning their letters and now I am so excited to have some fun crafts to go along with it. I especially like the Alligator for A and the butterflies made out of 2x2 gauze squares and bandaids.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

We LOVE this site, one of many!!! I love Pinterst...isn't it so much fun??!!!! =)