Saturday, May 24, 2008

Things that go meow in the night




This is B#3 writing today, and I'm here to inform you that the feline population on Mennagerie Farm has very recently increased from two to six to TWELVE! Allow me to explain. On Thursday, the twenty second of May, I was doing my chores inside when B#2 came in and said..."Olivia popped!" In case your wondering who Olivia is, she is Otis's sister. Anyway, with the camera in hand I (with B#2 and B#4) rushed outside and lo and behold there, in the exact same spot Otis had her kittens (in the compost bin), was Olivia and her six kittens. Three of them are black and the other three are tabbys. They were still damp when we went out and Olivia was in the way, so we haven't been able to take any pictures until today. Yesterday Olivia and her brood were moved into a cleaner, more comfertable nestbox. If Otis's kittens do not suit you, maybe Olivia's will. Don't delay, reserve your kittens today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Twelve? Yikes. That's way too many cats. LOL. They're adorable! I wish my Dad would let me have one!