Monday, May 12, 2008

Geese






Hello everyone! This is B#2 writing. I've been wanting to do a post for a really long time, the problem was that I didn't know what to write about. But I have finally thought up something.

Mom has introduced you to my geese a little bit but I get the honors of telling you more about them. For starters I have two geese (females) and one Gander (male). My gander's name is Shim (not Shem like mom wrote). I named him after a fictional character who was a dwarf-sized giant. I thought it fit my Shim pretty good. My geese's... goose's... How would you write that? Anyway their names are Hazel and Amber. Hazel is the sweetest goose I have ever met, She was sleeping on my lap earlier. Amber is the Beauty of the bunch, with an absolutely adorable doll face she is very hard to resist. About half an hour ago I was in the pen where we keep them and I had an absolute blast with my feathered friends. I was sitting cross-legged in there when Hazel snuggled down into my lap and fell asleep, a duck soon joined her. Shim was standing on my knee looking like a pirate in the crow's nest and Amber was preening my hair, I guess it looked messy to her. Mom and I tried to put the pictures at the bottom but failed. So I'll just have to tell you about each pic. The first one is a head shot of Shim, the next one is shim nibbling at my skirt. After that one is a pic of Hazel. Following is a shot of Shim getting ready to take a nap on B#3's Lap, with Amber watching him closely. The Last one is my beautiful Amber. Well,that is all for now but I will keep you updated. TTFN Ta Ta for now.

-B#2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! I enjoyed reading it. I like Shem! Maybe I'll get to see him someday. What's a dwarf-sized giant?

-Krista

Kelly said...

Hmmm... Well in the book Shim was a giant but he was really, really tiny. At the end of the story he does grow into a full sized giant.

For my Shim, when I got him he fit into the palm of my hand. Not anymore though!! Thanks for posting.

-B#2

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHH!!!! They are so cute!!!!! I really want to meet them!!! love your site!!!

~Andrea H