Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Maxwell's conference

Wow!!! What a good time we had last night at the Maxwell's conference. Dear Husband wasn't really sure what to expect or really who the Maxwells were but he knew that I was excited about them coming so he was fine with going. The church was utterly packed with people from all over and I got to see ladies that I haven't seen in a while. That was an added blessing. Anyway the conference ended at 9:30 with an absolutely wonderful little mini concert by the Maxwell family(we love bluegrass) but we were too keyed up to sleep so we stayed up talking until about 1:00am with dh having to be up for work at 5:00am. Their messages and testimonies were such a blessing to our family. Even the kids had a good time. B#5 came to me after the conference asking if we could by some of the picture chore things that the lady was talking about(Managers of their Chores) and guess what...a wonderful friend of mine bought it for our family. We are so excited to try it out. More learning in my future...I could go on but I would just say that if you are reading this and have kiddos at home check out their website www.titus2.com and materials, especially the book "Keeping Your Child's Heart". You will be blessed by it all as we were.

No comments: