Friday, April 4, 2008

quick update...

I have had some different thoughts running around in my mind of what I want to write about but nothing solid yet. I spent most of yesterday reading through a book that was given to me by my great friend Maria from the Maxwell's conference called Managers of their Chores so I haven't had much time to write. I am still working on reading it but I am very excited about implementing it. I tend to be a person who loves to be scheduled, not that I have figured out how to make that work yet but I would really do much better with a schedule. Dear Husband on the other hand isn't necessarily a scheduled kind of guy so somewhere we need to find the balance. Anyway, thoughts running through my head these days are...excitement over our family devotion time and finding the balance of keeping our children's hearts and legalism. I had a long conversation with a good friend on this subject and just want to clarify my thoughts on it before writing about it.

2 comments:

trlhkrs said...

Kelly (aka Dear Sister), Mark (aka Dear Brother), and our beautiful nieces and nephews (aka B#1 through B#7)....your blog is absolutely beautiful!! We love it! It's a pleasure to read about your "going's on" and leaves us with warm comforting thoughts of you all! We love you all and miss you!!

hugs,
Auntie M and Uncle R!!

Kelly said...

we miss ya'll too!!!lots of love to you...