Sunday, April 6, 2008

Little Man of Many Interests

B#5 is quite a character...He is a smart little man who already understands multiplication at 7 and keeps me on my toes in the math department. He looks up to his big brother and is interested in anything that B#1 is interested in. Since big brother got a gun for his birthday, B#5 thought he should have one too so he made this one out of a wrapping paper tube, tape and string. I think he did an amazinly accurate job of it too. Knowing his interest in guns, knives, hunting and all things Boy, imagine our surprise when he wanted to learn to play the violin. Big sister, B#3 is teaching him and doing a good job of it. Yea, there is something of me in him....not that I can play an instrument but that I love violin music. Maybe all that Vivaldi music made a difference:)

No comments: