Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

I am now officially closer to 40 than 30. I had a birthday last week and wanted to share with my friends and family the lovely cake that my family made for me. They had a good time shopping with dad that day while I got to stay home and be on the computer uninterrupted for a couple of hours. It was strange and quiet here. I am not sure I like that. Even B#7 slept while they were gone. B#5 asked me what kind of cake I wanted so I told him that all they had to do was buy a box of Zingers(you do know what Zingers are don't you?) and line them up in a cake pan with a candle. Easy enough. Well apparantly there was a run on Zingers that day because they could not find a box of them anywhere. After several attempts they came up with the idea of making a vanilla cake with raspberry filling to duplicate Zingers. Then at their last stop they found some single packages of Zingers to put on the top of the cake. So WA LA, my Zinger cake.....

1 comment:

Maria said...

Did you save us a piece?