Thursday, September 25, 2008

Falling into Autumn



Hee, hee. Those fall puns are fun to do. :)




Anyway. After our tea I decided to do some hunting. No not with a gun but rather a camera. My prey? Anything that had "fall colors". Lucky for me I don't need a hunting tag for that kind of game. LOL.




I meandered around our property, taking snapshots of anything pretty that caught my eye.

Some wild Rosehips I found.





I found a wild apple tree too!




I love the color on these flowers.





Our peonies are dying but they give a show of color right before they die.


I don't know what kind of tre this is but, it's pretty!



Peaches counts for "fall colors" right?

Don't ask me why I like this shot...I just do.


I felt like I had just found a treasure when I discovered these.

Aaaahhh....Autumn.

~B#2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course she counts as fall colors! Besides, she's prettier than a leaf. LOL!

~Megan

Anonymous said...

Very pretty picture! :D I love the colors that come with the change of seasons. :D
Yeah, Peaches counts! ;D

~Krista