Tuesday, November 30, 2010

She's getting so big and a failed hat attempt

I asked B#2 to teach me to knit hats since I saw the cutest hat at a very expensive baby shop in town. She breaks out something called "double point needles" almost scaring me away from trying. But I persevered and continued, but as you can see by the picture, it turned out a bit too
small. Nevertheless, I will try again!


She is getting so big. On Sunday she decided that she was ready for bigger and better things by rolling from her back to her tummy and then back over to her back again. She has even started scooting forward a bit on her tummy. I think she is thinking she better get busy so she can keep up with her two older very rambunctiuos brothers.



4 comments:

Melissa said...

Awwww...she's sooo cute!!! Can't believe how big she's getting or all the other kids too for that matter! I check all the blogs almost daily and love seeing the new pictures!!!

Hugs to you all!
M, R, and J

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable. I'm glad I got to see her in person the other day. I was wondering how big she was getting and voila' there you all were in Joanns. :)
~Melanie

Kristy Johnston-Rea said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see this years Christmas card from you! You and Mark need to be in the pic too tho. : )

Kelly said...

Thanks to you all. I think she is pretty cute too. Motherly love and all that. Someone just told me how to leave comments back. I probably knew but forgot so I will try to do better about replying to comments.