Monday, November 1, 2010

Big Family Pizza and a birthday

For B#5's birthday yesterday we decided to have party pizzas which isn't something we don't do very often. Maybe you can tell why from the pile of boxes on the counter. I was actually able to cook all ten pizzas at one time thanks to my double oven and my toaster oven. I thought we would have to eat in shifts:)


After so many birthdays you get kinda tired of cake so he decided we could make homemade doughnuts instead of cake. We didn't realize just how many doughnuts our recipe would make. We ended up with 6 dozen "Crispy Creame" doughnuts and a bunch of pumpkin doughnut holes. UGH! I think we are all junk fooded out now and we still have two more birthdays coming in the next 12 days.


He is a young man now with his multi tool and flashlight on his belt and a new watch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! He is looking so grown up!!! Give him a birthday squeeze from us!!!

M, R, and J!!

Anonymous said...

Looks so fun!! Now I'm wanting to eat a spiced donut. ;)
Happy Birthday to J!!
Love you guys,
Melanie V