Friday, March 28, 2008

Joining the blogging community


Well, after visiting a friends blog, loving the way it looks and being able to get to know her better through it I thought I might joing the goings-on and see if I could do it too. So let's just say that this is definitely a test of how in the world this all works. What are my goals for this blog?!?! Good questions. I can just hear dear hubby right now wondering when I am going to find time to keep posting. I guess my goal is just to keep friends and family updated on all of our unusual adventures and enterprises. So...check back and see if I managed to make this work.

Isn't this just a neat picture? I just liked it and I'm learning how to get pictures off the internet. Ya never stop learnin' do ya?

1 comment:

Marie said...

Hey there, just wanted to be the first to leave a comment on your blog, so here I am leaving a comment on your blog, much like the Seinfeld show, much about really nothing at all, but here I am leaving it. Nice Blog Kelly, it will be nice for your friends and family to keep up with all that is going on out there in Tim Buck Too, oh I meant Sheridan :) see you soon, love me