Friday, March 28, 2008

Explaining picture and post

Okay, so this really is going to be a learning process. I have been having oldest daughter C. help me since that seems to be the way of things in our house. Have you ever noticed that when we get new electronic gadgets we have to go to our children to help us figure them out? We recently got new cell phones and I am constantly bringing it to my oldest son C. to help me or undo what I have done to it....For some reason the text of my first post doesn't appear as it should so you have to click on the first post under archives to actually read what I wrote. As for the picture, it is explained in my post that I just thought it was a neat picture. I am definitely not the photographer in the family. That priviledge belongs to my dear hubby.

1 comment:

Debra said...

Looks great! You might want to consider making your movie lists or wish lists a link list so that you can put a link to the actual product you are talking about.