Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sunday Scripture

Well now that it is Tuesday I thought I better come clean about my missing Sunday Scripture...I don't have one. I did make it to church but ended up taking B#10 out of the service because he was being loud and the speakers to hear the sermon where I was sitting with him aren't working. So sorry to say I didn't get to hear anything of the sermon, thus nothing from it to share with you this week. But never fear, there is always verses memorized that can be shared. At the dinner table every night the B#7 and B#8 qoute a couple of verses for us. Every night they are the same two verses even though they have others they could say....

"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1

"All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23

Hopefully we can get them to branch out a little soon:)

No comments: