Wednesday, January 30, 2013

 
I was talking to my mom the other day and mentioned to her that maybe I should do a post about some of the large families that I follow on my blog. I realize that, for us, large families really aren't that big of a deal but for my parents, friends or readers it probably seems pretty strange. Our church has about 6 or 7 large families, which may seem like alot but out of a whole church it really isn't very many. Below are some of the large families that I read about or keep up with. Maybe reading about some of them will be of some help in some way.
 
(the lady in the above blog has 5 children and writes a good post here showing that daily life with a large family can be tiring but it is so worth it). I love her pictures. I wish I could take such lovely photos.
Then of course there are the Duggars and the Bates families who both have or had their own show. Not don't get all scared that we are out to have 19 or 20 children but we do agree on letting the Lord plan our family size.
 
Anyway, maybe you will take the time to visit some of these pages or maybe you won't but I thought I would at least make them available should any of you be interested. Guess I better quit blogging and go tend to a crying baby:).
 

No comments: