Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 4? and an Announcement


Well last night didn't go as well as the night before but still pretty good overall. B#10 woke up around 4:30 but didn't seem to want to go back to sleep until around 5:00. So while I am still thankful that he only woke up 1 time instead of 5 I do need to figure out what to do when he seems to think he has slept enough and wants to stay awake for a while. Any suggestions that do not involve letting him cry it out?

And now for our announcement:


 This is a picture of B#11 taken about 8 weeks ago. We haven't really shared it too much while waiting until I was farther along in my pregnancy. Now some of my blog readers have told me that they can always guess when we are going to have a new baby because of my lack of posting. Well I guess I didn't disappoint this time since I just didn't feel up to blogging for quite a while. Now that I am in my second trimester I am feeling much better. We are excited to be blessed with another little one and look forward to July when he or she is due. Dad says he doesn't want us to find out ahead of time what it is and that is going to be so difficult for us girls as we love to sew and shop for new baby before he or she arrives. 

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on your newest blessing!!!! =) Looking forward to the newest member of the family!!! =)

Melissa said...

In regards to B#10 now waking at 5 and thinking he's ready to start the day, have you tried putting a few toys in his crib so he can keep himself entertained and possibly fall back to sleep? I know it's still dark (don't use a nightlight) but you never know. You've come so far in such a short period of time! =)

Jennifer Rossetti said...

Congratulations! I already knew but was waiting to hear it from you!!!! Hugs!!!

Kelly said...

You are so funny. How'd you know? My silence on the blog? My mom already knew too. Funny!

Jennifer Rossetti said...

About a month ago, I was in the shower and all of a sudden I said out loud to myself "Kelly is Pregnant!" I thought about e-mailing you but then thought - Im sure when she is ready to talk about it, she will let us know! :) So happy for you!

Kelly said...

Wow! That's strange...right about the same time my sister told my mom.