Monday, April 16, 2012

My New Favorite Snack

I recently subscribed to a menu planning service where they send you a week's worth of menus including breakfast, lunch, a snack and dinner. I enjoyed getting to try new recipes but ended up canceling it because it seemed to make my grocery bill more than we had budgeted. Along the way I discovered this great new snack which is now one of my favorites, besides chocolate that is...

You take a flour tortilla, spread peanut butter all over it and put a whole banana on it, then roll it up like a burrito. You can cut it into pinwheels if you want but I like to cut mine in half and eat both halves. Somehow if I leave it whole I can't eat the whole thing but I can eat both halves:) What a funny thing or brain is!

Give it a try and let me know what you think.

No comments: