Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

B#2 loves to make things nice for holidays and she was definitely busy for this holiday. I think she knew that mom wasn't quite up to all the planning so she did it for me.


She made these nice hearts with verses on them for everyone in the family(except baby) and bought candy and seeds to go with them.


DH bought me these beautiful peach roses.

And just to show you how different we are....I bought him this funny balloon. Normally he would be the funny one, of course maybe that is why I thought of him when I saw the balloon. The little ones sure love it.

For lunch after church, she planned heart shaped pancakes. They turned out very cute, but with a family of 10 dad thought that might be quite alot of cutting so she made a plateful for us and then we had regular pancakes. I knew the guys in the family would need some protein so we also had sausage and bacon, along with some muffins that dad brought home last night from Costco. Needless to say, we are all stuffed and ready for napping.




No comments: