Monday, February 8, 2010

Feet

I love feet...well, not everyones feet. But I love my children's feet. DH has taken several pictures for me of the children's feet all lined up but before we make the big canvas print that we want to hang we realize that the picture is already obsolete, missing the next baby's feet. I have one from when we had four children and this one from when we had 6 children. I am not sure when we will take a new one.





These are B#8's little feet when he was just a few months old. What little block feet he had!


These are B#7's feet. Aren't they sweet? Or is that something that only a mother thinks?

B#7 decided to be silly during school last week and we couldn't resist stopping what we were doing to take a picture.

Boy, this one was taken such a long time ago that I can't even tell whose feet are whose.

Well now you know a strange fact about me....I love feet.

No comments: