Thursday, November 13, 2008

Birthdays continued



Okay, I am back to finish up with the birthdays for the year. I will be missing B#6's birthday since I don't have any photos on my camera card that far back. If I find one I will add her birthday too. If not, hers is right around the corner again.

I couldn't resist posting this picture of DH's cake. Looks like we might need to call the fire dept. Sure is alot of smoke coming off of his cake:) According to the cake he is 29 but we know that isn't true, I just ran out of candles.

B#4 just celebrated her birthday this week. For the longest time I just didn't know what to get her. But the Lord put an idea in my mind and I ran it past dad who thought it was a great idea. Obviously from the look on her face she thought it was a great idea too. I think dad liked it just as much as she did. Any guesses? A camera. Now she can leave mine alone.

Well that's all for now folks. I am all tuckered out from birthdays, now on to Christmas!

No comments: