Sunday, August 7, 2016

16 Months

I can't believe I have not blogged in 16 months, almost to the day. As you can tell from my last post 16 months ago brought baby number 12 in to our lives and it has been a wild ride so far. I guess one of the main reasons I haven't blogged has been my health. After having him the high blood pressure that I usually get during pregnancy decided to stick around and plague me. Sleep was very elusive, still is  most days but during that post partum time I was really struggling with insomnia and anxiety. Things have gotten better for the most part but I do sometimes have bad days.

Even after 16 months and weaning him he isn't much of a sleeper so as cute as he is I am usually quite exhausted. However I am hoping to pick up the "pen" again and work at trying to do this blogging thing better. First on the agenda is to figure out why I can't get my photos to work on here...

I have lots of posts floating around in my head so if you think about me check back to see if I have made any progress.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I found you on raising arrows . net (through a comment) and when you said you had number 12 I was intrigued :)

I am currently expecting number 7 and finding life so busy these days...not sure how you do it!!

Anyway, nice to "connect" with you. I also blog at www.parentingandhomeschoolinginfaith.com

Kelly said...

Hello Rachael, so nice to hear from you. Our 3 oldest children are out of the house so there are only 9 at home now. My 19 year old daughter is my right-hand everything. Some day definitely feel like "us against them" with the kids but as long as we keep laundry going and the kitchen relatively clean then we can just plug away at the goals of the day. I will have to check out your blog!