Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Woo Hoo!

My family in heaven just by grew two people!! My parents came to trust the Lord Jesus as their Saviour this past Sunday! I am so excited to get to go to MS for their baptism in a week or so.

As I told my mom...you never know when you are gonna go so you better know where you are gonna go when you go.

You can know for sure that you will go to heaven if you acknowledge that you are a sinner and believe that God sent Jesus Christ to take the punishment for your sin and accept the free gift of salvation in Jesus that He offers you.

I recently heard a neat analogy of Jesus as our Judge and our Saviour...imagine you are a convicted prisoner, sent to stand before the judge. The judge stands up and walks down from his stand to take your place and you are free to go.

If you died tonight where would you go???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! I haven't been here in awhile so missed out on the good news. Praising God with you.
Melanie V.