Friday, April 5, 2013

Sorry!

I know I haven't posted since Easter...sorry. Life has been amazingly busy lately. Monday I had two appointments. One for another ultrasound of baby and one was just a regular OB appt. We got some pretty good pics of baby although my little point and shoot camera just doesn't do them justice as I attempt to take pictures of the pictures:). But you can clearly see baby in them so I will go ahead and show one. We decided we think it looks like a boy, but time will tell...He or she now weighs in at a whopping 1lb 15 oz.


Then at my OB appt. it was confirmed that I did indeed fail one portion of the Glucose Tolerance Test so I had to have an appt. with a Dietician on Wednesday. I now have to watch my carbs carefully and check my blood sugar 4 times a day.

But on the fun side of things, the weather here was very nice for a few days and we even broke out the shorts...at least the kids did. Some of the "biggers" went hiking on Tuesday near the coast but I don't have any pics of that. Maybe B#4 will post some on her blog for you all to see. The definitely got some great photos.

 
He's so cute in his shorts...they make him look pretty short!



 
                                    And we have had lots and lots of daffodils around here.

No comments: