Thursday, May 10, 2012

An Addendum to Pretty Things


You might be wondering why I mentioned pretty things in my last post but only had one thing...well I had to wait until a gift was given before I could finish my post.

B#4 and I have been making lovely double-sided napkins from a tutorial that I found HERE. I just love them. You can be so creative in your colors and they are not difficult to make. I scrounged through our scrap fabric to find material to make my napkins and even took apart a cute jumper with cherries all over it to make into napkins for myself. But for these pretty ones that we made for a friend's birthday, we went to the fabric store and had fun picking out just the right fabrics to match her kitchen. Although these colors are not my colors, the napkins turned out so beautifully that I was tempted to keep them for myself.