Friday, January 7, 2011

So Sad

So sad, but so fun...B#9 is getting so big. I love to see the babies getting big and doing new things but yet it makes me sad. I just love little babies. The smell so sweet and they love to snuggle and rest their heads on your shoulder. Sometimes at night when I should be laying her in her bed, I just sit in the rocking chair in her room and rock her, knowing that before too long she won't want to do that anymore. She absolutely loves her thumb, just like one of her older sisters did at that age.

She is army crawling to get what ever toy catches her eye.




And if she can't army crawl fast enough she will roll her way around. She is definitely loved by her siblings, especially her brothers.

1 comment:

Kristy Johnston-Rea said...

She is 100% adorable!!! Love the blue eyes!