Thursday, June 24, 2010

An Update to the Update

Sorry I have not posted very regularly. I had thought I would get some pictures on here of B#7 in his new bunkbed. But it just hasn't happened. He did move to his new bed a few nights ago and we are still working on the transition. I am not sure who is struggling more with it, him, me or his brothers who share the room.

As for mom and baby...we are supposed to be resting as much as possible but with two little ones it just isn't happening all that well. I am scheduled for OB visits every Monday and Thursday until the end of July for blood pressure checks and fetal monitoring. The dr. switched my medication to one with much less side effects and so far it seems to be an improvement over the last one. A friend keeps reminding me that although I feel fine and that makes it hard to stay resting, the higher my blood pressure the less oxygen the baby is getting. I do tend to "forget" that as it is so very hard for me to sit still for any length of time. But I am counting down the days until I hit 37 weeks(only 15 more days to go) since I have had most of my babies at 37 weeks with only two of them lasting until 38 weeks.

B#3 helped me take the crib apart today that needs to move to the "nursery" so now we just need to figure out how to take apart B#8's crib to move to the room next to the girls. Lots of moving around, but I like the newest baby to be in the room closest to ours and I like to keep the toddler that is moving in his own familiar bed. I figure they get enough change by moving rooms, why add to that another change of a different crib. Anyway, once that is done, we can start decorating the room all girly which will be fun.

Well I will try to post more regularly if possible, hopefully with some pics of the kiddos.

No comments: