Saturday, March 27, 2010

A New Addition

Well I had planned to blog about our trip today as well as sharing this news but since I left my camera at a friend's house I will wait on that post. But anyway....I can at least share our wonderful news with you all. The Lord has blessed us again with the priviledge of a new baby. We are all excited to meet this new little on come August. We recently had our ultrasound to see how all is progressing. This was the first time that we have had the children come in with us, well, for some of it. We knew that it would be a long appointment so we let them walk the track that the hospital has while the technician did most of her work and then we called them in for the last 5 minutes or so for when she told us whether the baby is a boy or a girl. We are all very excited, especially the girls, to be adding a baby girl as baby number 9 to our family. The sewing of dresses has already begun around here. It is amazing to me to think that we are already half way through this pregnancy. It has gone so fast and with DH being off of work for 2 months it will go by even faster. I am adding one of the 3D photos of the baby from the ultrasound but sometimes it can be really hard to tell what is what so good luck figuring it out.

Although I am not real fond of 3D ultrasound photos I thought this one wasn't too bad. You can see her chin, cheek, nose and mouth pretty easily. She has her hand up beside her face. The name discussion started the very night we found out that the baby is a girl but we are definitely open for suggestions for her. We have already had the suggestions of Melissa and Marie from her Aunt Missy:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!! Congratulations to you all! Stay healthy! I can't believe she'll be here in August! Yes, I head that the names Melissa and Marie were both number one and two on the list and scratched off in that order as well!! =)

Love to you all!!!
Aunt M, Uncle Rob, and Juliana