Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Baby Turns 1

I just can't believe it has been a whole year already. Our sweet littlest has turned one! It is funny how snugglie he has become since turning one. DH and I went shopping for his birthday and looked at all kinds of toys, noisy toys, climbing toys, expensive toys...and in the end decided for simplicity, after all, what does a one year old really need or even play with aside from the box that the toy came in? So we decided on a big yellow ball, some bubbles for his sisters to blow for him, a ring stacking toy and a boat for the bathtub. All the gifts were a hit, if not with him, then at least with B#7 who is determined that the ball is his.

Mom's isn't the best cake decorator but I thought his #1 cake didn't turn out too bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! I know I've probably said that a few times, lol. Happy Birthday Baby! :D
Blessings,
Melanie