Monday, February 16, 2015

An Excuse and a Brag

Excuses first.....every time I go to blog something my computer won't let me see the pictures from my camera card so I would have no idea what pictures I want to add. I personally don't like to blog without pictures. They show so much more than words. So until I can figure out what the problem is my blogging will be limited.

Now to brag a bit on my man...since I don't have pictures anyway....He had to work on Valentines Day. I went to our church Valentines Banquet alone. Now before you feel sorry for me,  my reasoning was that I could have a nice meal, without anyone sitting on my lap or grabbing my food and fellowship with people from my church family and still get a Valentines dinner out with my hubby in a day or two. It was a nice night but I was definitely missing my hubby. The next day I stayed home from church with B#11 who has a cold(again). Hubby calls on his way home and tells me I have 10 minutes to get ready, he is taking me out for lunch. That sounds nice and I am excited to go out to lunch but he has more of a surprise waiting in his truck...all of my favorite things...strawberries, chocolate, Dark chocolate Milano cookies and Biscoff cookies. We have a ways to go for lunch so he brought along treats for me till lunch. Lunch was great. Who wouldn't love Salmon?? And I so appreciated that he had planned all of this in advance.

Ain't love grand?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your husband is very sweet, loving, caring and thoughtful... Too bad there aren't more husbands like me.