Sunday, February 23, 2014

A prayer request

Obviously we definitely covet your prayers for the surgery for Mark but last night as the kids were getting their baths in preparation for church today I got to thinking about how often they end up sick a few days after going to church. So I proposed to the family that we stay home from church today even though I knew it would give Mark one last opportunity to visit with our church family before being stuck at home for quite some time. But I felt very strongly that we should do what we could to avoid sickness, not just for Mark before the surgery but for the kids as well since it would not be a pleasant week for anyone with sick kiddos.

So I am asking you all to pray that we will all stay well and healthy for the coming week and that the doctor and his team of people will be healthy as well.

Thank you for praying!!

No comments: