Saturday, December 28, 2013

Bread

I am not normally the bread maker of the family but with our usual family bread maker "out of pocket" for an extended period of time B#3 and I have stepped up to the plate. It was kind of funny that I asked a friend for the recipe of some rolls that she brought on Thanksgiving and she laughed and told me it was my recipe from days gone by. So I am using a new old recipe for our bread and so far so good. Even B#5 was excited when he heard I was making bread today.



Now I am working on reading through one of her gardening books. I have relied on her for so long to help me with the outside work that now that she is off on an adventure I am having to learn some things that I thought I was too old to learn...

Know anything about bees???

1 comment:

Melissa said...

The bread looks delish!!