Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Plans of a man's heart

I was scrolling through the blog just now and saw the verse at the bottom that I have had there forever, thinking I would change it pretty often. As I read it again it got me to thinking about B#11's birth. I spent a good portion of my pregnancy reading about natural childbirth and birth after a C-section. DH and I read about birthing without pain meds. But in the end things didn't go as I had planned. Am I disappointed??? I am not sure I can answer that. We both said all along that the most important thing was a healthy baby and healthy mama. We have both. Was my birth experience what I had hoped it would be? Nope. But there are little things that came up during the baby's C-section delivery that made me think that this way was the better way. The Lord is in control and many are the plan's of a man's heart but it is the counsel of the Lord that will stand.

No comments: