Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Autumn

I just love Autumn. It seems to me that most people do. Usually everyone calls it Fall and I like to call it fall too but I love the word Autumn. It sounds so much nicer. If the next baby had been a girl I would have loved to name her Autumn although I am sure that would have guaranteed about 11 vetos. Today is the first day of Autumn. Unfortunately here the weather isn't feeling much like it. I think it is in the mid 80s today. UGH! I would be happy with nothing warmer than 75 but hopefully that will be coming next week. Today we put out what little "fall" decorations I have, which I thought I had more. Then we made some chocolate cupcakes to snack on. Maybe this weekend if the weather feels "fallish" we can have doughnuts and apple cider with Dad. I still want to work on some outside decorations but those will probably wait for a week or so.
























No comments: