Thursday, June 16, 2011

Our Anniversary

Today is our 21st wedding anniversary. WOW. I have been married to him for more than half my life. Pretty amazing to me, but it is definitely only by God's grace. We went to the coast for a day out on Monday to celebrate since DH had to work today. Below are some pictures from our 20th anniversary party last year that a dear friend and her family gave for us. They told us we were coming to a BBQ so neither one of us dressed up, but our kids knew and they didn't encourage us to dress up either. Oh well, it was a wonderful party anyway. And I could actually say that I was barefoot and pregnant at my wedding, or rather our vow renewals.







Cutting the cake.


Renewing our vows with our pastor.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations to the two of you!! I'm so lucky to have you for a sister in-law!! May your life together continue to be filled with many blessings.

Love you!

Kelly said...

Thanks Missy. I love to read your comments:)