Thursday, September 10, 2009

What is it and what should I do with it?




Yesterday for B#3's birthday we girls had a girls day out, along with baby of course. While we were at one of the fabric stores in town I spotted this brown thing. I have no idea what it is but I liked it so I decided to ask one of the ladies who works there what they were going to do with it. She told me I could take it if I wanted it and even had some guys load it into my van for me. Good thing I have this huge van:) Of course B#1 thinks that most of the things that I like should be food for our wood stove but I like it. So now my quandry is..."what should I do with it?" The shelves are slanted so it wouldn't work as a book case unless I lay books down on it so you can see the fronts. I thought I could pound out the small wooden pieces that split up the shelves but again...what is my goal? So I thought I would ask for suggestions from my readers and see what we can come up with. Leave me a comment or just plain email me if you have my address. I can't wait to hear some great suggestions.

2 comments:

trlhkrs said...

Hmmmmm...I know...bake little tiny loaves of bread to fill each and every slot, then...box up the entire shelf with each tiny loaf of bread and send it to us!!!!

=)

Hugs to you!!!!

Anonymous said...

How about using it for a shoe shelf...probably couldn't fit boots, but tennis shoes, etc., might fit. I know we have a "bookshelf" type thing in our garage for *all our many shoes, haha. Living in the country seems to do that... :D
~Melanie