Wednesday, April 15, 2015

He has Arrived!

Sorry to take so long to post a picture. The c-section went well on Thursday. I had great intentions to stay in the hospital until Sunday, resting and watching all the movies I packed but as with all great intentions...they don't always turn out. By Friday I was ready to sleep in my own bed, mainly because the hospital doesn't allow you to sleep with your baby in your bed but we weren't getting any sleep otherwise so I figured I could get better sleep at home. So they let me go home Friday evening after it had been 36 hours from the delivery. The only thing I missed about the hospital was the adjustable bed. It isn't so easy laying flat in a bed after a C-section. But being home was definitely great, especially since I didn't have a DVD player in my hospital room to watch all of the movies I packed anyway.

Anyway, without further ado...and rambling...we are very pleased and proud to introduce Daniel Noble. He weighed 7lbs 2oz and was 20inches long. Born with a head full of dark hair.


We chose his middle name because it is Dad's 105 year old Grandmother's maiden name. I will post some better pictures soon.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay! Congratulations!! So happy for you and Mark.