Saturday, March 14, 2015

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

I have never seen the musical but that is what comes to mind as we just found out that Baby #12 is a BOY! We will now have 7 boys and 5 girls.

I had an ultrasound a week ago Thursday and we had the ultrasound technician put the gender of the baby into an envelope. I gave the envelope to dad and he went shopping for "THE" blankie fabric. He chose a very cute monster fabric then brought it home to surprise us.

Now on to trying to find a name...that is the hard part. We are down to about 3 1/2 weeks until the scheduled C-section with the possibility of it being 2 1/2 weeks. I am still going to the doctor twice a week which makes planning for much else impossible. I have several projects that I just can't seem to get done but I suppose it is time to get busy....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, seven boys, so so blessed! Our seventh baby is going to be our fifth boy, and we'll have two girls :)

Kelly said...

You know as wild as boys can be I can't imagine my life without them.