Sunday, September 21, 2014

Still around

Always good intentions to sit down and blog...always pictures that I could add if I took the time. Adding pictures takes a long time so while I am sitting here and I could post about several things, I just wanted to take a few minutes to at least say I am still around. Been very busy around here...my mom, dad and daughter flew in for B#4's graduation party so we were busy visiting and working on projects around here.

One such project was a new wood stove...so excited to try it out...courtesy of my parents. I have high hopes that it will heat our whole house, not just 1600sf like the old stove was rated for. I will post pictures as soon as I take some.

Now our oldest son and his wife are here visiting. We had a baby shower for her today and I will post pictures of that soon too(hopefully).

Also had our first baby appointment with an ultrasound so that was good. Baby seems to be doing well with a nice strong heart beat. Other than that I hardly feel pregnant yet.

Will try to do a real post soon, with pictures.

No comments: